Friday, October 22, 2010

No More Excuses

"Therefore prepare thyself. The bark is ready and the wind at help, Th' associates tend, and everything is bent For England." (Act 4, Scene3)




 The ocean, the sounds of the waves relief the stress from me. As asked by Cladius and my mother I am currently on my way to England. But as usual I'm being treated like  a child, spied on. Rosencrants and Guildenstern are with me and although they were my friends they have become rather annoying and untrustworthy. What to do is unclear but i have a........oh look its the young prince Fortinbras's ships. Young Fortinbras is not afraid to go to battle and lose his life. Brave and valiant, Fontinbras has given me a solution. If Prince Fortinbras can be brave then so can I. For now on I will only think bloody thoughts no more excuses regardless of what my actions may be. But for now my priority is to go find a way back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment