Thursday, October 21, 2010

If Only She Knew

"Why,One fair daughter and no more,The which he lovèd passing well."(Act 2, Scene 2)

Who does that old fool, Polonius, think he is. It really was a weird a conversation talking about his daughter the young Ophelia. In a way I felt Polonius was not to pleased with me talking about her. Yet I cant help it,  I Love her. She may not be at the same social level like me but i don't care. Regardless of what that old fool thinks I intend on marrying her. Bur for know I must continue acting n pretend to be crazy. As part of my plan, I will act crazy and be depressed. Eventually this will help me get some evidence of my uncle's guilt.

I feel very embarrassed though walking into Ophelia's room that way.  Having my socks down and not dressed appropriately,  Ahhhh!!!!!!! That was unacceptable and very rude of me. If only she knew why I behaved in that manner. For now I will have to bear with the embarrassment and pain. I hope one day you can forgive me Ophelia and one day you will learn the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment