Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Knew It!!!!

"I find thee apt, And duller shouldst thou be than the fat weed That roots itself in ease on Lethe wharf,
Wouldst thou not stir in this. Now, Hamlet, hear. 'Tis given out that, sleeping in my orchard,
A serpent stung me. So the whole ear of Denmark Is by a forgèd process of my death
Rankly abused. But know, thou noble youth, The serpent that did sting thy father’s life
Now wears his crown." ( Act 1, Scene5)

 Today at night while roaming the halls,  a miracle took place. Thanks to Horatio I was able to see my deceased father. Ghostly with his beard, and wearing his armor; i saw my father!!!!! Filled with joy and grief, I listened attentively to my father explaining to me that he was suffering in purgatory. He went on revealing that it was my uncle Claudius who murdered him. Pouring poison into my fathers ear while he slept my father died a slow and painful death.

How could my uncle have done such a thing!!!!! He murdered his brother, his own flesh and blood but somehow, I always knew my Uncle was not a trustworthy man. NOT only did he took the kingdom from my father but his riches and most importantly his wife. It wasn't even a month and yet they still got married not caring for my father and repeatedly having sex on the same bed my father slept on. But alas, I must respect my fathers wishes and not harm my mother. In keeping his last wishes I promise and vow to revenge my fathers death, take back the kingdom and save my mother from the hands of that vile man I once called uncle and now father.

No comments:

Post a Comment